The Leading Baling Wire Manufacturer on the West Coast
If you are looking for baling wire, look no further than Artsons Wire. Long recognized as California’s leading manufacturer of bale ties, black annealed wire, and box baling wire, we deliver a variety of sizes and lengths packaged to meet your needs—wherever you are on the West Coast. As one of the last family owned small wire mills, we assure your satisfaction through customer service, quality “made in the USA” products, and attention to detail.
Single Loop Bale Ties
- Galvanized wire and black annealed wire options
- 125 or 250 pieces per bundle
- Lengths up to 22 feet
- Diameter sizes from 11 gauge to 15 gauge, including half gauges
- Packaged straight, on pallets, or in Gaylord boxes
Black Annealed Baling Wire
- 1018 carbon steel for a balance of strength and elongation
- 1008 available for greater elongation
- Batch annealed for superior ductility and consistency
- Diameter ranges from 9 gauge to 14 gauge
- 100 lb. coils or coil on carriers
Box Baling Wire
- Made from black annealed wire
- Sizes from 10 gauge to 13 gauge
- Choice of feed from outside or center of coil
- 100 lb. coils packaged in 36 boxes per pallet
- 50 lb. coils packaged in 45 boxes per pallet
Call Us Today!
and discover the difference of dealing directly with the Leading Baling Wire Manufacturer on the West Coast for all your baling wire needs!